My WordPress Website is Dead - White Screen
Sometimes a plugin update will cause issues.
Here’s what I do first:
1. Login with my cpanel and go to file manager.
2. Or login with FTP software and go to public html.
3. Open the wp-content folder.
4. Rename the plugins folder to x-plugins
5. Try to login to your WordPress website.
6. Go to plugins and disable all of them.
7. Rename your x-plugisn folder back to plugins.
8. Now in Wordpress, enable your plugins one at a time
and test if the site is still alive.
9. Once you find the offending plugin check to see is
if there is an update or leave it disabled.